Friday 11 March 2011

     Tsunami happened again. This time, they said that it might hit my hometown, which is Sabah. I'm afraid that it'll really happen, i don't wanna see my family members being in danger, i just wish that God would take control in everything. Hope that this tsunami in Japan will end soon, hope that the peoples there can find a safe place to live in, foods to eat, clean water to drink and their love ones back to company them on their life.



     I don't know exactly how do i feel right now, and it's cold outside i can tell. I felt like i was total freezed by the weather just now after dinner cause the wind that blows tonight, it's totally cold. Gosh i couldn't stand cold weather. I just hope that everybody out there would take care of themselves, try to put on more clothes, so that we wouldn't catch cold and let our love ones to get worried about you.



     Other than that, other than all these things mentioned above, i know in my heart i'm missing her a lot right now. Now i know that i'm just worried about her, is she cold staying outside now? How's her ulcer going? Recovering or getting serious? Is she having headache or feeling dizzy? How is her in her friend's house? Doing well? Getting used to it already? Can she sleep well later without her bed? Did she drink more water..? All sorts of questions pops into my mind, and it's all about her. And what i felt right now is that, seriously, times without her, i felt more lonely, even though i have friends around me, but i felt a feeling of quietness around me, felt like many people had left just because she's not around.



No comments:

Post a Comment