Thursday 24 March 2011

     It hurts again. My heart, it aches again. I'm a loser in relationship, i do not know how to manage a relationship, and yes i do admit that. I wish to be coupled, but couple doesn't wish to get close to me. I choose to wait upon a relationship that takes much hurts in the process, but i couldn't handle the pain that i have to bear with. I gave my heart to the girl, but the girl isn't prepared for another relationship. I though i have the chance to be with her, with all those things that happened in the few weeks, but it just seems like it's something normal that had past, a memory that bears in my mind. My first time, my first kiss, all these things had been given by her. But all these things that are given to me, i doesn't understand why is it given to me either. Nothing explains why all these stuffs happened to me, maybe, it's just maybe that she does likes me or even loves me, but her heart tells her that she's not ready for another relationship. I understand, cause she just broke up about 2 months ago. If she couple now, people might have different kind of bad impression on her already. That's why she choose not to couple, and i understand. But when every time i said i understand her situation, pain starts growing in my heart. It goes through my brain, and it makes me gone depressed the whole day, or even a few days. I understand the things she's facing, but as for me, i just couldn't bear with the pain that gives. I'm a weak guy i admit, cause as for other guys, they might just be patience to wait upon the girl the love or they might just as well let go and find another target to love. But i'm not. I know i'll always wait, but during the process, i know that bottles of tears are collected. I'm a weak dude, i might look strong in everything i do, but as for my love life, i'm a big loser to it, i admit. I just wish that now, i could just bear with the things that are happening. Believing that she's not the one that would hurt me, and have faith in her that one day she'll give me a chance, to allow me to prove to her how much i really do love her. May God bless me in the process of waiting, and stand with me all the times of struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment