Tuesday 1 March 2011

It's All Done

     It 4.19am, and i've just reached home. Had a great night today, alright i promise, no stories, just my feelings.
     The first thing i felt great the most today was that, i've finally did it. I felt like all these burdens or what so ever that i'm not daring to do, after doing them, i felt so much lighter. In chinese it means 终于松了一口气. I've finally told her that all these while, i've been searching for chances to tell her that i really really want her to be my girlfriend. And just now after she slept, i've told her everything. I didn't expect for an answer, but what i want was only to pour it all out. And i've done it.
     Second was, i felt loved by her today. Even though she might not like me or love me yet, but i felt loved in her hugs and an unexpected kiss on my cheek just now. It was awesome. Maybe after a long time of being single, maybe i had a feeling that no ones actually love me right now? Maybe that's the reason why did i felt so loved by just a simple hug and the kiss she gave. It might be simple for many peoples out there, but it's not for me.
     Lastly, i just feel super duper awesome now. I felt like i could almost flew up high in the sky right now. And i bet, tonight i'm gonna have a great and awesome rest. Good nights world, thank you Giselle. (*Now that i've told her, i don't think there's a need to hide her name in my blog already =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment