Saturday 26 February 2011

Today is the day

     Today, what i know is, i've almost spent my whole day with you. Since evening till now, that's a wow to me. Never thought i could stay till so late without getting bored. But honestly, every second that i'm with you, i doesn't felt bored at all. People might thought that i'm a hypocrite cause i said this but i know that this is the tryth, the fact that i myself know only. There's only 1 thing that strikes me most today, it's because you said 'Thank You' to me. Finally on this day, that you had felt the care that i wanna give to you, the love that i wanna show to you, the concern that i wanna give it to you, finally in this very day. You gave me a hug even without me knowing that you are gonna hug me, it was totally unexpected, but you did it, and whisper to my ears saying 'Thank You' to me. My heart shrunk, deep deep inside of me. Tears almost drop from my eyes, but i hold it, cause i don't wanna let you see me cry. But what i wanna say to you is that, thanks for accepting my companion, my presence, and my annoying attitude. I appreciate everything you did and i won't forget them. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment